Styrman raised his target price on the Greek dry bulk shipper to $2.10 from $2 on DryShips shares, which were up 1.10% to $1.84 Wednesday.
Styrman's report could not be obtained, and the Oslo-based did not immediately respond to an email message Wednesday. His upgrade comes after shares of the dry bulk shipper were dropped to "neutral" from "buy" by Swedbank First Securities analyst Erik Folkeson earlier this month.
According to a Bloomberg rating scale of one to five, with five being the highest, analysts give DryShips a rating of 3.17, compared to a sector average of 3.89.-- Written by Dan Freed in New York. Follow @dan_freed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV