NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Tetra Tech, Inc. ("Tetra" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: TTEK). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On June 19, 2013, shares of Tetra fell $3.60 or 13% in early market trading after the Company announced an update of its third quarter 2013 outlook to reflect increased restructuring costs resulting from the previously announced weakness in Eastern Canada and mining, and new findings on certain project claims. The Company will take a loss in the fiscal third quarter as it absorbs about $95 million in charges. The charges will affect the revenue and profitability of all three reportable segments. In the third quarter, revenue, net of subcontractor costs, is now expected to range from $440 million to $490 million, and, based on these charges, diluted loss per share is expected to range from $0.30 to $0.50.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Tetra Tech you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV