Unison Industries introduces LifeBoost TM Solutions System which increases the life of locomotive batteries by putting the majority of the loading on a super capacitor bank. With this new system, locomotives will have a longer lifespan rated for more than 1,000,000 duty cycles. LifeBoost also has the ability for the battery and capacitor bank to go from parallel to series mode based on the battery’s charge.
“Unison’s LifeBoost technology is designed to create a more cost effective, environmentally conscious and unified system that will work with diesel and hybrid locomotives. The benefits include less fuel usage, highest performance available and less stress on the battery,” said Hari Joshi, general manager, Industrial Products for Unison.
In an industry that is performance-critical, Unison is recognized for their advanced materials, electrical and mechanical systems, and commitment to lean initiatives. Lifeboost complies with the most stringent quality standards at a competitive price.
Unison Industries, LLC, is a leader in the design, manufacture and integration of electrical and mechanical components and systems for aircraft engines and airframes. Unison serves both original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket customers in commercial, military, general aviation, aeroderivative and industrial markets. Unison's headquarters are in Cincinnati, OH, and it employs more than 4,000 people in fifteen manufacturing facilities and logistics centers worldwide. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV