SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced it has completed development of the technical solution for its hybrid premise-to-cloud offering, and external testing will begin this summer.
In keeping with its commitment to deliver ultimate choice in business communications solutions to customers, ShoreTel is moving into the next phase of its hybrid solution, ShoreTel Connect. Platform development and internal testing are complete, and external testing with customers and reseller partners will commence this summer.
Upon completion of the testing phase and rollout of general availability, customers will have the option to choose premise- or cloud-based UC solutions and applications but also the ability to include the best of both in an integrated solution. For example, ShoreTel's premise-based customers will be able to consume and deploy UC applications via the cloud on a monthly basis.
Examples of ShoreTel Connect UC applications planned to be rolled out in the future include Mobility, Conferencing, Contact Center and others.ShoreTel expects to make the first ShoreTel Connect applications available beginning in early 2014. Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV