BATTLE CREEK, Mich., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To kick off barbeque season, MorningStar Farms® is traveling the country serving up delicious and good-for-you veggie burgers during the "Feel Good Grilling" tour. From Napa, Calif. to Boston, Mass., the tour makes stops at the hottest festivals this summer featuring three grilling favorites: the Spicy Black Bean Burger, Grillers Prime and the new Mediterranean Chickpea Veggie Burger.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/morningstar-farms-takes-bbq-and-burgers-on-the-road-with-feel-good-grilling-tour-212068611.html
"As the MorningStar Farms portfolio continues to grow, we wanted to find another way to highlight the breadth and depth of our products," said Michael Allen, president of Kellogg Frozen Food. "This summer, we're traveling across America on the Feel Good Grilling tour to show consumers how our variety of veggie burgers are perfect summer grilling staples."
To inspire summer burger recipes, prominent local chefs will demonstrate their gourmet creations featuring MorningStar Farms burgers at tour stops in Philadelphia, Detroit and Boston. The chefs will grill out alongside local foodie bloggers and offer free samples of their mouthwatering recipes at the following festivals:
- Manayunk Arts Festival, Philadelphia, June 22-23: Chef Mitch Prensky, Supper Restaurant
- Plymouth Art Festival, Detroit, July 12-14: Chef John Korycki, Zazios Restaurant
- Head of the Charles Regatta, Boston, October 19-20: Chef Paul Malvone, Boston Burger Co.
- Get out the Grill! @MorningStrFarms is heading your way with good-for-you burger recipes #FeelGoodGrilling http://bit.ly/147eRrg
- Love food, festivals and fun? Check out @MorningStrFarms #FeelGoodGrilling tour http://bit.ly/147eRrg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV