THL Credit is headquartered in Boston, with additional investment teams in Los Angeles, New York and Houston. THL Credit is a direct lender to middle market companies and invests in subordinated, or mezzanine, debt and second lien secured debt, which may include an associated equity component such as warrants, preferred stock or other similar securities. THL Credit also selectively invests in first lien secured loans that generally have structures with higher interest rates, which include unitranche investments or loan structures that combine characteristics of traditional first lien senior secured loans as well as second lien and subordinated loans. In certain instances THL Credit will also make direct equity investments, including equity investments into or through funds, and may also selectively invest in more broadly syndicated first lien secured loans from time to time. THL Credit's investment activities are managed by THL Credit Advisors LLC, an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Statements included herein may constitute "forward-looking statements," which relate to future events or our future performance or financial condition. These statements are not guarantees of future performance, condition or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission THL Credit undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: THL Credit, Inc. Terrence W. Olson COO & CFO 617-790-6010 Media Contact: Sard Verbinnen & Co Matt Benson 212-687-8080
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV