Neonode Inc., (NASDAQ:NEON), the optical touch technology company, today announced that it has landed a design win with a premier global home appliance OEM. This win coincides with the launch of Neonode’s new home appliance touch control platform, Multisensing HOME, which targets next generation major and small home appliances.
"We are experiencing increased attention from appliance OEM’s, looking to license and implement our Multisensing solutions, which offer a compelling mix of high-performance, power efficiency, and attractive cost," said Thomas Eriksson, CEO of Neonode.
The Multisensing HOME platform is designed for easy-integration into domestic appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, stoves, fridge-freezers, microwaves and more. More significantly, it allows appliance OEM’s to replace antiquated button, dials, and resistive touchpads, by integrating high-performance proximity sensing (touchless) and multi-touch controls. This new platform also simplifies OEM production processes, shortens time to market, and reduces the bill of materials (BOM).
Built upon Neonode’s cutting-edge technologies, this platform offers a wide array of Multisensing features, such as:
- Real-time touch that integrates proximity-sensing and unlimited gestures
- Tolerance of extreme temperature, vibration, and electromagnetic (EMC) ranges
- Market-leading power efficiency; under 1 mW
- Optically clear and glare-free user-interfaces, which are water resistant
- Product customization helps OEMs differentiate and shorten development cycles
- Solid-state touch control, which reduces production and warranty costs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts