Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in wearable technology, today announced that once again Plantronics Mexico the company’s manufacturing facility in Tijuana, Mexico, has been named the “Best Place to Work” in Mexico by the Great Place to Work Institute. This is the third consecutive year Plantronics Mexico has been honored with this coveted award.
The Great Place to Work Institute evaluates employers in more than forty countries around the world, including Mexico, and defines a great place to work as “a place in which you trust people you work for, have pride in what you do, and enjoy the people you interact with.” According to the Great Place to Work Institute, this ranking is the result of a rigorous process that analyses and assesses the views of employees and the corporate culture. Inclusion in the rankings is a result of hard work and a concerted effort to create a healthy, harmonious and trustworthy working environment.
“We are honored to accept this award on behalf of Plantronics,” said Alejandro Bustamante, senior vice president of Operations at Plantronics. “We strive to create an environment in which our associates can take pride and feel respected, a community that is dedicated to helping each member succeed. This award is as much a testament to our employees as it is to Plantronics – together we have built a culture that is like family. When our associates are happy and successful it directly impacts our customer satisfaction and overall operational efficiency.”
The Plantronics Mexico facility has been in operation for more than 40 years and has more than 2,000 employees. Plantronics Mexico employees are offered more than 200 programs and enrichment opportunities, programs include mass weddings at the Plantronics Mexico facility every Valentine’s Day, the employee business card program and educational opportunities that help employees further their education.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV