IRVINE, Calif., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading residential property information, analytics and services provider, today released its June MarketPulse report. In this report, CoreLogic Chief Economist Mark Fleming, Ph.D., discusses potential mortgage debt exposure to natural hazard risk. Deputy Chief Economist Sam Khater contrasts house price movements in the current and historical housing cycles. This month's edition also features commentary by CoreLogic President and CEO Anand Nallathambi who discusses how the continued momentum in home price growth and the inventory growth it spurs are contributing to a more durable housing recovery.
Additional key findings in the June MarketPulse report include:
- The home price adjustment process is moving much more quickly in the current cycle than in other historical housing cycles.
- The rebound in home prices, while rapid in some markets, is likely to be short lived.
- There is $1.4 trillion in mortgage debt exposed to natural hazard risk, representing 18.5 percent of the total amount of U.S. mortgage debt outstanding.
F or a full copy of the June CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/MarketPulse_2013-June.pdf .About CoreLogic CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading property information, analytics and services provider in the United States and Australia. The company's combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 3.3 billion records spanning more than 40 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, transportation and government. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in seven countries. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com . CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. SOURCE CoreLogic
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV