- The home price adjustment process is moving much more quickly in the current cycle than in other historical housing cycles.
- The rebound in home prices, while rapid in some markets, is likely to be short lived.
- There is $1.4 trillion in mortgage debt exposed to natural hazard risk, representing 18.5 percent of the total amount of U.S. mortgage debt outstanding.
CoreLogic Releases June MarketPulse Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts