- Delivered third quarter diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) from continuing operations of $0.62, 22% higher than the prior year (excluding prior year debt refinancing costs - see attached reconciliation of earnings.)
- Sales from continuing operations of $344 million, approximately level with the prior year. Excluding the 3% contribution from acquisitions and -1% foreign currency impact, core sales declined 2% with two of the three segments posting core sales growth.
- Robust cash flow from operations of $76 million.
- Announced intent to divest the Electrical segment to refocus on the remaining businesses where Actuant is well positioned to build on identified secular growth trends and emerging market opportunities.
- Introduced full year fiscal 2014 outlook with sales and EPS from continuing operations expected to be $1.315-$1.340 billion and $1.95- $2.05, respectively.
Actuant Reports Third Quarter Results; Provides Fiscal 2014 Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts