June 19, 2013
Fuelled by significant global adoption and solid sales of its
award-winning multi-domain master data management (MDM) solution
, Stibo Systems today announced record year-end performance for their 2013 fiscal year which ended
April 30, 2013
. The Company continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability and increased its year over year revenue by 30 per cent in the last four quarters. New customer contracts, expansion into new geographies and additional deployments from existing clients contributed to Stibo Systems' extensive worldwide growth.
Industry leading companies selected Stibo Systems
for their multi-domain MDM projects. New customers include: House of Fraser, Vasanta Group, Ahlsell, Best Buy, City Electrical Factors, Ferguson, Landal Greenparks and Mason Companies, Spectrum Brands.
• Nearly 10 per cent of its existing customers upgraded to the
Stibo Systems STEP platform
version 6.0, enabling them to expand their multi-domain efforts and add additional data domains.
• Gartner Inc. named Stibo Systems' customer Grainger a top three finalist in the Gartner Master Data Management (MDM) Excellence Awards 2013. The Award recognises end-user organisations that planned and executed successful MDM programs with significant and measurable business benefits.
• Stibo Systems' customer Cooper Lighting was chosen as a 2012 Best Practices Award Winner by The Data Warehousing Institute.
• Grainger and Stibo Systems were chosen the winners of the 2013 Ventana Research Leadership Award for Service and Supply Chain Excellence by Ventana Research.
• Acknowledged extensively by key industry analysts:
- Named a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner, Inc.
- Ranked highest in the Ventana Research Value Index for Product Information Management.
- Independent research firm, Information Difference, ranks Stibo Systems a leader in Master Data Management.
• Grew its worldwide presence to 16 locations with new offices and partners in
• Achieved significant vertical market growth across all key industries, especially among the retail sector as organizations sought to leverage their multi-domain data assets in order to drive profits and achieve a competitive advantage.