READING, England, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Fuelled by significant global adoption and solid sales of its award-winning multi-domain master data management (MDM) solution, Stibo Systems today announced record year-end performance for their 2013 fiscal year which ended April 30, 2013. The Company continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability and increased its year over year revenue by 30 per cent in the last four quarters. New customer contracts, expansion into new geographies and additional deployments from existing clients contributed to Stibo Systems' extensive worldwide growth.
• Industry leading companies selected Stibo Systems for their multi-domain MDM projects. New customers include: House of Fraser, Vasanta Group, Ahlsell, Best Buy, City Electrical Factors, Ferguson, Landal Greenparks and Mason Companies, Spectrum Brands.• Nearly 10 per cent of its existing customers upgraded to the Stibo Systems STEP platform version 6.0, enabling them to expand their multi-domain efforts and add additional data domains. • Gartner Inc. named Stibo Systems' customer Grainger a top three finalist in the Gartner Master Data Management (MDM) Excellence Awards 2013. The Award recognises end-user organisations that planned and executed successful MDM programs with significant and measurable business benefits. • Stibo Systems' customer Cooper Lighting was chosen as a 2012 Best Practices Award Winner by The Data Warehousing Institute. • Grainger and Stibo Systems were chosen the winners of the 2013 Ventana Research Leadership Award for Service and Supply Chain Excellence by Ventana Research. • Acknowledged extensively by key industry analysts:
- Named a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner, Inc.
- Ranked highest in the Ventana Research Value Index for Product Information Management.
- Independent research firm, Information Difference, ranks Stibo Systems a leader in Master Data Management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV