STUART, Fla., June 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ESPH), a water engineering, technology licensing and innovative U.S. manufacturing company, today announced its newest product, the Ozonix® EF10M. The EF10M comes as an addition to Ecosphere's highly successful line of Ecos-Frac® mobile water treatment products that have been used to treat and recycle over 3 billion gallons of water on more than 740 oil and natural gas wells around the United States.
Ecosphere's new Ozonix® modular frac tank system has been designed with the operator in mind, featuring a "plug-and-play" Ozonix® water treatment system that can be used in conjunction with a custom 500 barrel frac tank and easily removed for installations that require an even smaller footprint. The Ozonix® EF10M is capable of processing 10 barrels per minute or more than 600 thousand gallons of water per day.
Dennis McGuire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ecosphere Technologies, stated, "We are bringing the Ozonix® EF10M to market to address the need for a self-contained, small-footprint, high-rate water treatment system that can be used for a wide range of oil-field water treatment scenarios. The modular Ozonix® system that we have specifically developed for the new EF10M frac tank can be used to disinfect water at the well site, placed at a centralized water recycling facility or removed from its on-board water storage tank to recycle water at Class II disposal wells and fixed-based water treatment facilities."In the United States alone, there are approximately 150,000 Class II oil and gas related injection wells that inject over 2 billion gallons of brine and other petroleum industry waste fluids each day. Ecosphere Energy Services, a company that Ecosphere Technologies is the largest owner of, plans to expand its customer base to include injection well owners, 50,000 of which are located in Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV