HOUSTON, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) announced today that the Company will be participating in the GHS 100 Energy Conference to be held from June 24-26, 2013 in Chicago.
Jamie Vazquez, W&T Offshore's President, is scheduled to make a presentation on Tuesday, June 25 at 8:30 a.m. Central Time. The presentation will provide an update on the Company's operations and will be broadcast over the Internet. The webcast link to the audio presentation and accompanying slides can be accessed live and for replay by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.wtoffshore.com.
About W&T OffshoreW&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas producer with operations offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in both the Permian Basin of West Texas and in East Texas. We have grown through acquisitions, exploration and development and currently hold working interests in approximately 72 offshore fields in federal and state waters (69 producing and three fields capable of producing). W&T currently has under lease over 1.4 million gross acres including over 710,000 gross acres on the Gulf of Mexico Shelf, over 480,000 gross acres in the deepwater and over 220,000 gross acres onshore in Texas. A substantial majority of our daily production is derived from wells we operate offshore. For more information on W&T Offshore, please visit our website at www.wtoffshore.com.
SOURCE W&T Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV