Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: LCUT), a leading global provider of kitchenware, tabletop and other products used in the home, has achieved a breakthrough in quality management with the launch of its proprietary, mobile software application, Lifetime QM TM. Lifetime QM is a digitized, real-time, portable tool that standardizes factory and product inspections, providing inspectors with systemized directives, instant access to information, and corrective actions. Lifetime QM improves quality, reduces warehouse re-work costs, and gives retailers and consumers a better experience with Lifetime’s brands and products.
According to Cliff Siegel, Executive Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Lifetime Brands, Inc., “Quality assurance has always played a critical role in ensuring we deliver the best possible products to market. We are constantly challenging ourselves to find even better ways to manage quality, but found that nothing on the market could meet our desired requirements. Therefore, we developed a solution tailored to our needs, which culminated in the Lifetime QM application.”
Siegel continued, “We created Lifetime QM to run on iPads, which allows us to go mobile. We can now put a complete digital resource into the hands of our inspectors, guiding them through all steps in a standardized product inspection process - from end to end. Lifetime QM offers cutting edge-technology. Lifetime Brands is the first company, in any industry, to come out with this type of application; the potential for revolutionizing the industry is tremendous. Lifetime QM empowers inspectors with a wealth of information to ensure our criteria is met at every step of the inspection process. It gives inspectors the documentation needed for performing each predefined step, and allows them to capture all relevant testing data (pictures, notes, and a predefined list of possible defect types).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV