9. -- Tesla Motors (TSLA) said it is voluntarily recalling 800 of its Model S car because of concerns over a weak mounting bracket that holds the left-hand back seat in place.
Tesla said it received no customer complaints or reports of injuries and that no regulatory body prompted the recall.
10. -- Chipmaker Micron Technology (MU) is forecast to report fiscal third-quarter earnings of 2 cents a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts