LONDON, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ektron Inc. today announced a collaborative relationship with Rackspace ® Hosting (NYSE: RAX) to deliver enterprise hybrid cloud hosting for Ektron customers.
"Enterprises need a trusted advisor who can provide not only an industry-leading infrastructure, but also end-user support services for their Rackspace solutions," said Adrian Lloyd, Director, Alliances & Partners at Ektron, EMEA. "Ektron has worked with Rackspace to provide a simple, tiered approach to infrastructure hosting that helps meet customers' needs on any scale."
"Ektron's CXM/WCM solutions are utilised by medium to large organisations globally and through Rackspace Hybrid Cloud hosting solutions, these customers will be able to deploy their enterprise websites to a scalable and reliable Rackspace service," said Clarissa Gent, channel marketing manager at Rackspace.Customers using Ektron with hosting from Rackspace include Ukash, who provide a safe and easy way to spend and send cash online. For more information on how Ektron and Rackspace can help your enterprise with hybrid cloud hosting, please contact your Rackspace or Ektron representative. About Ektron Ektron simplifies the creation, management and delivery of digital experiences for global organizations that are looking to drive revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. Ektron helps companies deliver customer experiences to their audiences through digital channels by using content to engage consumers and drive business outcomes. Headquartered in Nashua, N.H., with offices in Australia, Canada and the U.K., Ektron has thousands of customers including: Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft, and NASDAQ. For more information: www.ektron.com. SOURCE Ektron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV