InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices, announced that it will be showcasing its latest technology breakthroughs at the 2013 Mobile Asia Expo at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Pudong, Shanghai, China on June 26-28, 2013 in stand N2.EMR12 and N2.EMR11.
InvenSense will demonstrate the company’s latest MotionTracking solutions at Mobile Asia Expo 2013 including:
- Location Based Services enabled by sensor solutions for vehicle applications
- 9-axis MotionTracking SoC embedded in wearable sensors for health and fitness monitoring
For more details, or to schedule a private meeting to see any of the company’s product demonstrations at Mobile Asia Expo, please contact us at email@example.com.
About InvenSenseInvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN) is the world’s leading provider of MotionTracking ™ solutions for consumer electronic devices. The company’s patented InvenSense Platform and patent-pending MotionFusion ™ technology address the emerging needs of many mass-market consumer applications via improved performance, accuracy, and intuitive motion- and gesture-based interfaces. InvenSense technology can be found in consumer electronic products including smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, optical image stabilization, and remote controls for Smart TVs. The company’s MotionTracking products are also being integrated into a number of industrial applications. InvenSense is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and has offices in China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Dubai. More information can be found at www.invensense.com. ©2013 InvenSense, Inc. All rights reserved. InvenSense, MotionTracking, MotionProcessing, MotionProcessor, MotionFusion, MotionApps, DMP, and the InvenSense logo are trademarks of InvenSense, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV