PASADENA, Texas, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq:KiOR) announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- Louisiana Energy Conference 2013, All Things Energy, in New Orleans, LA, on Wednesday, June 19, 2013.
- Global Hunter Securities, GHS 100 Energy Conference, in Chicago, IL, on Wednesday, June 26, 2013.
KiOR, a global leader in cellulosic gasoline and diesel transportation fuels, has developed a unique proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into fuels for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR's cellulosic fuels, which may be transported using existing distribution networks, help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities.KiOR's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "KiOR." For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com .
CONTACT: For investors: Max Kricorian, Treasurer 281-694-8811 Investor.firstname.lastname@example.org For media: Kate Perez, Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations 281-694-8831 Media.email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts