NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Construction's Dodge, the industry standard for construction information and intelligence, today announced the next generation of its Dodge Global Network platform. New and proprietary features, including many that are a first for the industry, are specifically designed to enable users to find and prioritize prospects, and increase their win/loss ratio for new business. Highlights of the dynamic and easy-to-use features include:
- Plan searching functionality that is available nationally. Customers are able to target projects through deep penetration of keywords in the plan documents, breaking the industry's status quo that has confined business intelligence to spec document searching;
- Tablet mobility, enabling customers to access opportunities without being hindered by where they choose to work;
- Seamless integration with business intelligence platforms, including the Dodge MarketShare™ analysis/forecasting tool, the Dodge BuildShare® relationship-building tool, and the Dodge SpecShare® competitive analysis tool for building product manufacturers;
- Rapid expansion of international opportunities, allowing customers to prospect beyond borders, following architecture, engineering, and owner firms around the world. Since the third quarter of 2012, the number of projects listed in the Dodge International database has grown to more than 11,000 at a value of over $3.5 trillion.
The new Dodge Global Network platform employs the latest technology to service customer needs, whether simple or complex. Customers are able to bid immediate leads, find owners, architects, and general contractors with whom to build a relationship, or extract sophisticated data for use in analysis and forecasting with equal ease.
"We have always invested in the quality of our content and pride ourselves in aligning the data we are capturing for customers with their need to be competitive and successful. The breakthrough of the Dodge Global Network is the result of an aggressive technology investment in our new platform, raising the bar and providing functionality not offered anywhere else," said Keith Fox , president, McGraw Hill Construction. "The resounding acceptance we are seeing for the Dodge Global Network tells us that our customers trust Dodge to fuel their business intelligence needs."
"We continue to innovate to ensure our products remain strong and relevant," said Kate Cassino , vice president, product development, McGraw Hill Construction. "We are the only provider to offer the ability to search plan documents, and access an ever-growing international database of projects, anytime and anywhere. The at-a-glance nature of the Dodge Global Network helps our customers seize opportunities quickly and grow their top line."The Dodge Global Network was the first to provide a web-based business intelligence platform for construction professionals that integrates projects, plans and specifications, and analytics, when its alpha version debuted in 2012. Throughout 2012, Dodge launched a series of web-based dashboards that provide seamless access to its MarketShare, SpecShare, and BuildShare suite of business intelligence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV