Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SBH) announced today that they are participating in the Oppenheimer & Co. 13th Annual Consumer Conference being held June 25-26, 2013, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. Mark Flaherty, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, and the presentation will be broadcast live beginning at approximately 12:00 p.m. Eastern time.
This live web cast, which may include discussion of the Company's strategy for growth, financial results and expectations, and other matters relating to its business, will be available to all investors live or as an archived replay on our website at http://investor.sallybeautyholdings.com.
About Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SBH) is an international specialty
retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies with revenues
of $3.5 billion annually. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty
Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through
4,500 stores, including approximately 200 franchised units, throughout
the United States, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, the
Netherlands, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Ireland, Spain and Germany.
Sally Beauty Supply stores offer more than 6,000 products for hair,
skin, and nails through professional lines such as Clairol, L’Oreal,
Wella and Conair, as well as an extensive selection of proprietary
merchandise. Beauty Systems Group stores, branded as CosmoProf or
Armstrong McCall stores, along with its outside sales consultants, sell
up to 9,800 professionally branded products including Paul Mitchell,
Wella, Sebastian, Goldwell, Joico, and Aquage which are targeted
exclusively for professional and salon use and resale to their
customers. For more information about Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc.,
please visit sallybeautyholdings.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV