1. Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (NNA): Provides marine transportation services.
Market cap at $190.7M, most recent closing price at $3.54.
Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 12.3M shares, which represents about 27.75% of the company's float of 44.33M shares. Top holders are Claren Road Asset Management, LLC with 11.02% of outstanding shares owned, Neuberger Berman Group, LLC (9.11%) and DnB Asset Management AS (7.05%).
Dividend yield is 5.65%.
3. Costamare Inc. (CMRE): Owns and charters containerships to liner companies. Market cap at $1.3B, most recent closing price at $17.41. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.7M shares, which represents about 6.45% of the company's float of 26.35M shares. Top holders are Morgan Stanley (34.91%), York Capital Management Global Advisors, LLC (11.28%) and Oppenheimer Funds, Inc. (7.52%). Dividend yield is 6.20%.
( List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, Kapitall Contributor. Institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz. )
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts