Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation of potential securities law violations by Dynavax Technologies Corporation (“Dynavax” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: DVAX).
The investigation of Dynavax is related to positive statements issued by Dynavax concerning its investigational hepatitis B vaccine, Heplisav. On June 10, 2013, the Company disclosed that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration required additional data regarding the safety of Heplisav before it could further review the drug for potential approval. The price of Dynavax shares declined significantly following this news.
If you purchased Dynavax common stock between July 20, 2011 and June 10,
2013, the period during which Dynavax common stock may have been
overvalued due to possibly misleading statements by the Company, and
would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by
Brower Piven, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without
obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may
contact Brower Piven by email at
by calling 410/415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation,
1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower
Piven have combined experience litigating securities and class action
cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV