Chemtura Corporation (NYSE / EURONEXT: CHMT) today announced it will release its Second Quarter 2013 earnings and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Tuesday, July 30, after the market closes.
The company will host a teleconference to review these results at 9 a.m. Eastern time Wednesday, July 31. Copies of the release, as well as informational slides and a webcast of the teleconference, will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Participants are asked to dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time.
|The domestic call-in number is: (877) 494-3128|
|The international call-in number is: (404) 665-9523|
|The conference ID code is: 96369892|
A replay of the call will be available for 30 days starting at 10 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, July 31. To access the replay, call (800) 585-8367, (855) 859-2056, or (404) 573-3406, and enter access code above.WEBCAST DETAILS: Please use the link below to access the audio webcast on the day of the call. https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1018591 Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.6 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.Chemtura.com. 1 2012 net sales of $2.6 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the completed sale of Chemtura’s Antioxidants business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV