7. Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU): Engages in the design, marketing, and sale of casual and traditional mobile games worldwide. Market cap at $159.35M, most recent closing price at $2.40.
EPS growth over the next 5 years at 30%.
Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 1,432,830 shares, which represents about 2.56% of the company's 55.97M share float.8. TheStreet, Inc. (TST): Operates as a digital financial media company in the United States. Market cap at $61.18M, most recent closing price at $1.86. EPS growth over the next 5 years at 21%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 472,600 shares, which represents about 2.34% of the company's 20.16M share float. ( List compiled by Rebecca Lipman, Kapitall Editor)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts