7. Glu Mobile, Inc. (GLUU): Engages in the design, marketing, and sale of casual and traditional mobile games worldwide. Market cap at $159.35M, most recent closing price at $2.40.
EPS growth over the next 5 years at 30%.
Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 1,432,830 shares, which represents about 2.56% of the company's 55.97M share float.8. TheStreet, Inc. (TST): Operates as a digital financial media company in the United States. Market cap at $61.18M, most recent closing price at $1.86. EPS growth over the next 5 years at 21%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 472,600 shares, which represents about 2.34% of the company's 20.16M share float. (List compiled by Rebecca Lipman, Kapitall Editor)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV