Are you looking for high growth stocks within the technology sector? The following stock list, which accounts for high earnings growth and internal management purchases could be a great way to jump start your search. [Related list: Insider Trends: 5 High Growth Healthcare Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying]
To create this list we started by screening the technology sector for companies that are expected to achieve high earnings growth going forward, with 5-year projected EPS growth above 15%.
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started: Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
Next, we looked for stocks with significant net insider purchases over the last six months representing close to 2% of share float or higher. Since insiders work at the companies in question, they have more knowledge about the firm than outsiders. Therefore, when they use their own money to purchase shares of their company's stock, it indicates they are bullish about the firm's future and believe current share price is undervalued. There are also studies that suggest when insider purchases greatly outweigh any insider selling, the stocks are correlated with outperformance in the market during the following six months.Insiders think these tech stocks will live up their high growth expectations. Do you agree? Interactive chart: Press play to compare changes in return over the past year for the stocks listed below 1. China Information Technology, Inc. (CNIT): Provides integrated solutions for the geographic information systems (GIS), digital public security technology (DPST), and the digital hospital information systems markets in the People's Republic of China. Market cap at $75.62M, most recent closing price at $2.80. EPS growth over the next 5 years at 23%. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 1,667,950 shares, which represents about 16.1% of the company's 10.36M share float. .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV