WILMINGTON, Ohio, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc.(Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.30 per share payable July 22, 2013 to shareholders of record on June 28, 2013. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter's dividend and the dividend declared in May 2012.
Additionally, John J. Limbert, President and CEO, noted, "As our website, NBTDirect.com, has become more popular for both our customers and investors, we will release future public disclosures there and through filings with the SEC. Besides being a more cost effective way to reach our investors, hopefully, NBTDirect.com will entice all our investors to utilize their bank for their financial needs."
NB&T Financial had, as of March 31, 2013, total assets of $674 million, cash management accounts totaling $41 million, trust and brokerage assets with a market value of $316 million, and loans serviced for others of $43 million, resulting in a total of $1.07 billion in assets under management, and currently operates 22 full service offices in six southwestern Ohio counties.
CONTACT: Craig Fortin NB&T Financial Group, Inc. 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV