- Adobe® achieved revenue of $1.011 billion, within its targeted range of $975 million to $1.025 billion.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.15 on a GAAP-basis, and $0.36 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Operating income was $111.3 million and net income was $76.5 million on a GAAP basis. Operating income was$247.3 million and net income was $182.9 million on a non-GAAP basis.
- Adobe ended Q2 with 700 thousand paid Creative Cloud™ subscriptions, an increase of 221 thousand when compared to the number of subscriptions as of the end of Q1 fiscal year 2013.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud quarterly revenue was $229.6 million, with bookings growth of greater than 25 percent.
Adobe Reports Strong Q2 FY2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts