SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today that it has been selected as one of the Bay Area News Group's (BANG) Top Workplaces for 2013 in their Midsize Companies list of 30 companies.
In fact, Ruckus was the only San Francisco Bay Area-based employer in the Telecommunications category to make it onto any of the three BANG Top Workplaces lists for 2013, which included Small, Midsize, and Large Companies categories.
The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback. The employee survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement. WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 37 major publishing partners and recognizes a list of 150 National Top Workplaces. Over the past year, more than 5,000 organizations and 1 in every 88 employees in the U.S. have turned to WorkplaceDynamics to better understand what's on the minds of their employees.Some of the comments WorkplaceDynamics received from Ruckus employees that helped Ruckus Wireless make the list included:
- "I see growth in my job and like being part of an exciting team."
- "It is interesting, challenging and rewarding."
- "We have a great product and I like the people I work with."
- "Exceptional executive staff."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV