Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: PANL), enabling energy-efficient displays and lighting with its UniversalPHOLED ® technology and materials, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer Steven V. Abramson has received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 New Jersey Award in the technology category. Mr. Abramson was presented with the award at a special gala event on June 13 th at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, New Jersey.
“I am honored to be recognized among the many successful entrepreneurs in New Jersey, and the recognition from Ernst and Young is a tribute to the world class team we’ve assembled at Universal Display,” said Mr. Abramson. “Our entire team has played a critical role in advancing OLED technology and driving adoption of our own PHOLED technologies and materials among the world’s largest display and lighting manufacturers. Universal Display’s motto of ‘Vision. Innovation. Reality’ has not only served our technology advances, but our corporate identity as we’ve grown from a small N.J. company to a global technology leader.”
Having been honored in the New Jersey region, Mr. Abramson is now eligible for Ernst & Young’s National Entrepreneur of the Year Award, which will be presented at a Forum to be held later this year.
To see how Universal Display is changing the face of the display and lighting industries with its UniversalPHOLED®, white OLED and flexible OLED technologies, please visit the company at www.universaldisplay.com.Sponsors Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. In New Jersey, local sponsors include PNC Bank, DLA Piper, Merrill Corporation, Morgan Lewis, Empire Valuation Consultants, Scherzer International, SolomonEdwardsGroup, Cresa NJ, Gibbons, Murray Devine, New Jersey Technology Council, NJBIZ, WithumSmith+Brown.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV