Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services, today reaffirmed its commitment to entrepreneurship through its sponsorship and participation in the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 50 th annual National Small Business Week event being held in select U.S. cities June 17 - 21, 2013.
During the conference, NFL legend and entrepreneur Fran Tarkenton, who has partnered with Office Depot to support small businesses, will share how he launched 20 companies in the last 25 years – the largest reaching revenues of more than $140 million. Office Depot and Tarkenton partnered earlier this year to launch SmallBizClub.com, a free, one-stop-resource for business advice and tools from the nation’s leading SMB experts.
Tarkenton will be one of the keynote speakers during the Washington, D.C. portion of National Small Business Week on Friday, June 21. He will also be available for media interviews and one-on-one sessions with entrepreneurs at Office Depot’s interactive booth in D.C.
“National Small Business Week celebrates the power of the entrepreneurial spirit, something that both Office Depot and I have supported for many years and believe in passionately,” said Tarkenton. “SmallBizClub.com is like having your own seasoned mentor available 24-7, at no charge. Arming small business owners with tools and expert advice empowers them to grow profitably and create jobs that fuel our economy.”Office Depot has a full range of products, services and programs to assist small business owners in starting, running and growing profitable businesses. For more information, click here. During Small Business Week, Office Depot will also introduce several new resources to continue supporting small businesses:
- Office Depot Rewards, a new rewards program providing small businesses with the ability to choose how they get rewarded. Members earn points in so many ways, from shopping and connecting to recycling with us. They receive monthly rewards certificates, issued for every 1,000 points. Members also receive personalized promotions on products or services that are relevant to them, access to special in-store events and exclusive pre-sale offers on new products.
- Small Biz Essentials - a shopping experience with carefully selected products and services for small business owners; and
- Useful gadgets such as the Logitech Ultrathin Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and Mophie external battery chargers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV