Blackstone (NYSE:BX) announced today that it will host its second quarter 2013 investor conference call Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 11:00 am ET. Steve Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Tony James, President and Chief Operating Officer; Laurence Tosi, Chief Financial Officer; and Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – External Relations and Strategy, will review Blackstone’s second quarter 2013 earnings. The conference call can be accessed by dialing +1 (877) 391-6747 (U.S. domestic) or +1 (617) 597-9291 (International) pass code 149 943 55#.
Additionally, the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties through the Investor Relations section of Blackstone’s website www.blackstone.com. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available on our website or by dialing +1 (888) 286-8010 (U.S. domestic) or +1 (617) 801-6888 (International) pass code number 54923564, beginning approximately two hours after the event.
To pre-register for the conference call please use the following link: https://cossprereg.btci.com/prereg/key.process?key=PJUWCUVKF .
About BlackstoneBlackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit-focused funds and closed-end funds. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow us on Twitter @Blackstone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV