T&M Associates Expands Environmental Regulatory Compliance Practice With Strategic Hires
MIDDLETOWN, N.J., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- T&M Associates continues to expand its environmental regulatory compliance practice with several strategic hires, including Christopher Gulics , one of the industry's most respected and accomplished water resources experts. Gulics, who joins the firm as its Compliance and Permitting Group Manager, has more than 17 years of environmental regulatory compliance experience, specializing in federal and state drinking water quality legislation, stormwater management, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting, and Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plan preparation.
"We are proud to have Chris join our environmental services group and look forward to the contributions and value he will bring to our private and public clients who require assistance navigating the increasingly complex environmental regulatory atmosphere across the nation," said Gary Dahms, PE, PP, T&M's President, CEO and Chairman. "This additional depth of expertise nicely complements our existing team of land use permitting specialists and makes T&M a true one-stop-shop for regulatory compliance services."
Gulics holds a bachelor's degree in environmental science from Rutgers University. He is an active member of several esteemed industry organizations, including the American Water Works Association, the Association of Environmental Authorities of New Jersey and the New Jersey Water Environment Association.
Other recent key additions to the group include:
- Kristi Butkowski, Senior Staff Environmental Scientist – Kristi has more than 10 years of experience providing environmental compliance services to private and public clients, focusing on NPDES regulations, compliance with safe drinking water and wastewater programs, and the administration of FEMA's Hazard Mitigation Grant program. She holds a master's degree in environmental science from the College of New Jersey and a bachelor's degree in earth science physics from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Matthew Mee, Senior Staff Environmental Scientist – Matthew brings to T&M more than 11 years of experience providing environmental compliance services to utility authorities; municipal, county, and state agencies; healthcare facilities, and other public and private clients. These services span a variety of regulated areas including stormwater, surface water, and groundwater NPDES permitting; federal and state underground storage tank compliance, USEPA SPCC planning and air permitting. He holds a bachelor's degree in environmental science from the University of Scranton.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV