- Kristi Butkowski, Senior Staff Environmental Scientist – Kristi has more than 10 years of experience providing environmental compliance services to private and public clients, focusing on NPDES regulations, compliance with safe drinking water and wastewater programs, and the administration of FEMA's Hazard Mitigation Grant program. She holds a master's degree in environmental science from the College of New Jersey and a bachelor's degree in earth science physics from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Matthew Mee, Senior Staff Environmental Scientist – Matthew brings to T&M more than 11 years of experience providing environmental compliance services to utility authorities; municipal, county, and state agencies; healthcare facilities, and other public and private clients. These services span a variety of regulated areas including stormwater, surface water, and groundwater NPDES permitting; federal and state underground storage tank compliance, USEPA SPCC planning and air permitting. He holds a bachelor's degree in environmental science from the University of Scranton.
T&M Associates Expands Environmental Regulatory Compliance Practice With Strategic Hires
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.