EaseUS MobiSaver Is The World's First IPhone Data Recovery Software To Support IOS 7
NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EaseUS Software, as an innovative software developer for providing cost-effective solutions for storage management and data protection, today announces that EaseUS MobiSaver supports iOS 7 which brings a revolutionary new design, and under-the-hood features like Control Center and card-based multitasking, and notable app updates.
EaseUS MobiSaver works immediately when data loss happens; simply connect the device to the computer, launch MobiSaver, and all your lost data can be retrieved back with a few clicks . What's more, in cases where data cannot be recovered directly, EaseUS iPhone data recovery software can also recover information from the latest iTunes backup file.
Many iPhone users don't make it a habit to back up their iPhone data regularly or they just mistakenly deleted some information. Your iPhone might become unusable due to a failed "jailbreak" or system update. Whatever it is, EaseUS MobiSaver is your best helper to recover valuable personal data for your iPhone.
- Recover Pictures & videos, Message attachments, Text Messages, Call History, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, even Safari Bookmarks and more.
- Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file or directly from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Scan and preview recoverable information from the iTunes backup file.
- Can recover lost information after factory re-set, failed iOS update, accidental deletion, etc.
- No tech skills are required and cause no damage to your iDevices.
- Works with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5, iPad and iPod Touch.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts