1. As of noon trading, Boston Scientific ( BSX) is down $0.08 (-0.8%) to $9.56 on light volume Thus far, 5.6 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $9.51-$9.68 after having opened the day at $9.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.64. Boston Scientific Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices used in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. Boston Scientific has a market cap of $12.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 66.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Boston Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Scientific as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health services industry could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts