3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Non-Durables Industry
2. As of noon trading, Avon Products ( AVP) is down $0.13 (-0.6%) to $23.26 on light volume Thus far, 978,215 shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.15-$23.46 after having opened the day at $23.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.39. Avon Products, Inc. manufactures and markets beauty and related products. Avon Products has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 62.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Avon Products a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Avon Products as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Avon Products Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts