2. As of noon trading, eBay ( EBAY) is up $0.42 (0.81) to $52.49 on light volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.10-$52.86 after having opened the day at $52.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.07. eBay Inc. provides online platforms, tools, and services to help individuals and merchants in online and mobile commerce and payments in the United States and internationally. eBay has a market cap of $66.6 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate eBay a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates eBay as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full eBay Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts