4. As of noon trading, Cameco ( CCJ) is up $0.44 (2.07) to $21.68 on average volume Thus far, 740,267 shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.20-$21.80 after having opened the day at $21.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.24. Cameco Corporation operates as a uranium producer, supplier of conversion services, and fuel manufacturer. The company's Uranium segment is involved in the exploration for, mining, milling, purchase, and sale of uranium concentrate. Cameco has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 59.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Cameco a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cameco as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Cameco Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts