1. As of noon trading, Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) is up $0.64 (0.99) to $65.60 on average volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.59-$65.73 after having opened the day at $65.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.96. lululemon athletica inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates in three segments: Corporate-Owned Stores, Direct To Consumer, and Other. Lululemon Athletica has a market cap of $7.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Lululemon Athletica a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lululemon Athletica as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ( XLP) while those bearish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts