2. As of noon trading, Ralph Lauren ( RL) is up $2.28 (1.29) to $178.38 on light volume Thus far, 206,386 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 595,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $175.33-$178.89 after having opened the day at $175.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.10. Ralph Lauren Corporation engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of lifestyle products. Ralph Lauren has a market cap of $10.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ralph Lauren a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ralph Lauren as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts