Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU) today announced that the Company’s management will participate in the Fifth Annual CEO Investor Summit 2013, Wednesday, July 10, 2013 in San Francisco, California. The company will be participating in Session II taking place from 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT.
Interested investors can access Cohu’s slide presentation beginning on July 10, 2013 by visiting the Investor Relations portion of Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
About The 5 th Annual CEO Summit
The CEO Summit is an accredited investor and publishing research analyst event that is held concurrently with SEMICON West and Intersolar 2013 in San Francisco. The event is hosted by executive management from participating companies and will feature a “round-robin” format consisting of small group meetings, each 25 minutes in duration.The CEO Investor Summit is by invitation only and is open to accredited investors and publishing research analysts. As space is limited, please RSVP early. Hosts reserve the right to limit attendance as necessary. Last day for registration is June 21, 2013. While held concurrently with SEMICON West and Intersolar 2013, the event is not affiliated with the show. RSVP Contacts for 5 th Annual CEO Summit 2013 To RSVP for the CEO Summit, please contact either of the Summit’s co-chairs.
|Laura J. Guerrant-Oiye||Claire E. McAdams|
|Guerrant Associates||Headgate Partners LLC|
|Phone: (808) 882-1467||Phone: (530) 265-9899|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV