SAN DIEGO, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WD-40 Company (Nasdaq: WDFC) today announced that its board of directors declared on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 its regular quarterly dividend of $.31 per share, payable July 31, 2013 to stockholders of record on July 16, 2013.
WD-40 Company, with headquarters in San Diego, is a global consumer products company dedicated to delivering unique, high-value and easy-to-use solutions for a wide variety of maintenance needs of "doer" and "on-the-job" users by leveraging and building the brand fortress of the company. The company markets multi-purpose maintenance products -under the WD-40 ®, 3-IN-ONE ®, and BLUE WORKS ® brand names. The company also markets homecare and cleaning brands: X-14 ® mildew stain remover and automatic toilet bowl cleaners, 2000 Flushes ® automatic toilet bowl cleaners, Carpet Fresh ® and No Vac ® rug and room deodorizers, Spot Shot ® aerosol and liquid carpet stain removers, 1001 ® household cleaners and rug and room deodorizers, and Lava ® and Solvol ® heavy-duty hand cleaners.
WD-40 Company markets its products in 187 countries worldwide and recorded sales of $343 million in fiscal year 2012.
SOURCE WD-40 Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV