ANDOVER, Mass., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today announced the company was named Overall Performance Leader in Imaging Equipment in the 2013 Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Equipment & Infrastructure report. Philips also received Best in KLAS and Best in Category awards for five of its imaging products: Ingenuity Core 128 Computed Tomography (CT), Ingenia 1.5T and 3.0T Magnetic Resonance (MR), iE33 ultrasound and PageWriter TC70 cardiograph. The annual Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Imaging & Infrastructure are presented by KLAS, an independent research firm, and honor the best-performing imaging, pharmacy automation and infrastructure vendors in the world based on evaluations from health care providers.
Products are evaluated based on five categories: Sales and Contracting; Implementation and Training; Functionality and Upgrades; Service and Support; and General.
In addition to being named Overall Performance Leader in Imaging Equipment for the first time, Philips was also awarded:
- Best in KLAS, CT 64-slice+: Philips Ingenuity Core 128 CT (Score: 93.5/100, and a 100 percent Service and Support rating for "keeping promises")
- Best in KLAS, MR – 1.5T: Philips Ingenia 1.5T MR (Score: 90.8/100)
- Best in KLAS, MR – 3.0T: Ingenia 3.0T MR (Score: 87.8/100)
- Best in KLAS, Ultrasound – Cardiovascular: Philips iE33 (Score: 88.4/100)
- Best in Category , ECG – Resting: Philips PageWriter TC70 (Score: 83.5/100)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts