Compuware now delivers the industry's most comprehensive user experience management solution for mobile including synthetic monitoring, load testing, real user monitoring, crash management, third-party performance analytics and business impact to address requirements across native mobile, mobile web and web applications. Compuware's premium mobile performance solution provides additional capabilities by delivering deep transaction tracing from the mobile device to the data center down to application code, while linking mobile performance to key business analytics as well.
Compuware's mobile performance management solution is available both as-a-service (SaaS) and on-premise. Key features include:
- The only mobile monitoring solution that delivers deep visibility into the performance, availability and usage patterns of mobile applications with the ability to capture 100 percent of all user interactions and transactions.
- A comprehensive solution providing visibility across all customer touch points, including native mobile, mobile web and web applications.
- Monitoring of native iOS and Android application performance, crashes and usage by visitor in a single solution.
- The only mobile monitoring solution powered by PurePath Technology ™ for automatic transaction mapping with code-level visibility.
- The only mobile monitoring solution powered by PureStack Technology ™ delivering deep infrastructure visibility directly correlated to each and every transaction.
- Out-of-the-box smart analytics dashboards, to correlate application visits by real and synthetic users for both web and native applications.
- Business analytics that link application performance to business impact.
"The industrialization of mobile applications has changed the landscape for organizations. Our customers tell us it's no longer good enough to have different tools to identify problems, optimize performance and track usage," said Steve Tack, Vice President of Product Management for Compuware's APM business unit. "Development, production and business teams are looking for a single mobile APM solution that unifies insights into crash, performance and business analytics – and that is exactly what we are delivering to our customers today."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV