Yahoo! Inc.’s (NASDAQ: YHOO) Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. ET, at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
A live webcast of the session will be available on the Investor Relations website at http://investor.yahoo.net/events.cfm?CalendarID=4 and on Yahoo! Finance at http://finance.yahoo.com/. The webcast will be archived within 24 hours of the end of the event and will be available through the Investor Relations website link above.
In order to attend the Annual Meeting you must be a shareholder of record or a beneficial holder of Yahoo! common stock as of the close of business on the record date, April 26, 2013. You may also attend if you hold a valid proxy for the Annual Meeting. All attendees should be prepared to present government-issued photo identification for admission.
The meeting is for shareholders only; members of the media are invited to listen to the live Webcast.Shareholders of Record: You are a "shareholder of record" if you hold Yahoo! shares directly in your name with our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A. For admission, shareholders of record must present a form of government-issued photo identification. Your name will be verified against the list of shareholders of record prior to your being admitted to the Annual Meeting. Beneficial Holders: You are a "beneficial holder" if you hold Yahoo! shares in street name (through a broker, bank or other nominee). For admission, beneficial holders must present a form of government-issued photo identification and at least one of the following:
- a copy of the meeting notification you received by email (if you opted-in to electronic delivery of proxy materials);
- a copy of the Voting Instruction Form or the Important Notice Regarding the Availability of Proxy Materials provided by your broker, bank or other nominee;
- a brokerage account statement showing that you owned Yahoo! stock on April 26, 2013; or
- other similar evidence of Yahoo! stock ownership as of April 26, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV