Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) today declared a second quarter 2013 cash dividend on its common shares of $0.12, an increase of $0.01, or 9 percent, from its previous quarterly dividend rate. The cash dividend is payable on Thursday, July 18, 2013 to shareholders of record as of Friday, June 28, 2013.
This dividend is consistent with Fifth Third’s proposed potential dividends as submitted to the Federal Reserve in its 2013 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (“CCAR”) plan. That plan included the potential increase in the quarterly dividend to $0.12 per share in the second quarter of 2013 through the first quarter of 2014. The previous quarterly dividend was increased in March 2013 by $0.01, or 10 percent, as included in Fifth Third’s 2012 CCAR plan.
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. As of March 31, 2013, Fifth Third had $121 billion in assets and operated 18 affiliates with 1,326 full-service Banking Centers, including 104 Bank Mart® locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,437 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 28% interest in Vantiv Holding, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of March 31, 2013, had $318 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $27 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Investor information and press releases can be viewed at www.53.com. Fifth Third's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® National Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV