3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: OKS, PDLI, RGR
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 38.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- RGR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.30, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Leisure Equipment & Products industry and the overall market, STURM RUGER & CO INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 42.20% is the gross profit margin for STURM RUGER & CO INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.21% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $30.41 million or 39.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, STURM RUGER & CO INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -71.38%.
- You can view the full Sturm Ruger & Company Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts