3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: OKS, PDLI, RGR
Sturm Ruger & Company (NYSE: RGR) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.20%. Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of firearms in the United States. The company offers single-shot, auto loading, bolt-action, and sporting rifles; single-action and double-action revolvers; and rim fire auto loading and center fire auto loading pistols. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.69. The average volume for Sturm Ruger & Company has been 359,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sturm Ruger & Company has a market cap of $905.9 million and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 5.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Sturm Ruger & Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 38.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- RGR has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.30, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Leisure Equipment & Products industry and the overall market, STURM RUGER & CO INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 42.20% is the gross profit margin for STURM RUGER & CO INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.21% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $30.41 million or 39.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, STURM RUGER & CO INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -71.38%.
- You can view the full Sturm Ruger & Company Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV