EXTON, Pa., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group's Environmental business is offering pollution insurance protection to airports' Fixed Base Operators with a new policy that addresses on-site pollution incidents, including situations arising from noise pollution.
"Individual industries have their own distinct environmental liability concerns," explained Matt O'Malley, President of XL Group's Environmental business in North America. "That's why we continue to look carefully at various industries' unique environmental liability exposures, and using our environmental knowledge, remediation experience and underwriting skills, focus in on finding an effective solution that addresses the issues that concern them most. XL Group is a leading provider of aviation insurance globally and this new coverage allows us to meet more of their risk management needs."
"Fixed Base Operators face a number of environmental exposures specific to their work at an airfield," said Matt. "Our policy can be customized to recognize these exposures whether they are specific to hangers, fuel tanks, or aircraft fueling."
XL Group's Pollution Protection for Fixed Base Operators provides protection for:
- Disaster Response Expense including advisory costs, medical expenses, travel, temporary living, among other coverages;
- Contractors Pollution Legal Liability to provide coverage for contacting operations across the airport
- Financial Responsibility for Tanks
- Pollution and Remediation Legal Liability to cover remediation and legal expenses as well as costs related to third-party bodily injury and property damage.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts