Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday. (Updates from 10:30 a.m. ET with closing information.)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Tanger Factory Outlet (SKT). Cramer reminded investors that real estate investment trusts like Tanger "have been awful" on Federal Reserve announcement days. SKT closed down 3.1% to $33.39.
Corning (GLW) is loved by retail investors at the moment, but Cramer remains pessimistic. "I'll believe it when it I see it," he said. GLW fell 1.6% to $14.95.Phone maker BlackBerry (BBRY) was downgraded by Bernstein. Cramer concurs, adding, "For them to say sell, you should sell." BBRY dropped 4.4% to $14.18. SodaStream International (SODA) has been doing well but with a downgrade from William Blair, "enough is enough," Cramer said. SODA fell 2.8% to $68.57. Cramer said Visa (V), along with MasterCard (MA), are among his favorite momentum names and will be going higher. V closed at $182.63, down 1%. Cramer refused to take a position on Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), citing the extreme up-and-down price action of the stock. CLF was nearly 1% lower at $18.47. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV