Hallmark Financial Services Stock Downgraded (HALL)
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $5.83 million or 21.02% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES turned its bottom line around by earning $0.18 versus -$0.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.35 versus $0.18).
- The gross profit margin for HALLMARK FINANCIAL SERVICES is currently extremely low, coming in at 4.80%. Regardless of HALL's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts