- Oman - a land of enormous geographical variety, in just a few days, visitors can experience strikingly rugged coast, rolling sand dunes, green valleys, misty mountain peaks and pristine, sandy beaches.
- Abu Dhabi – a member of the United Arab Emirates in the southeast of the Arabian Peninsula sharing borders with Saudi Arabia and Oman, as well as two of its fellow emirates, Dubai and Sharjah. Travelers can visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world or the museum known as Zayed House.
- Dubai - a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. The city is famous for skyscrapers and boasts the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Other ambitious development projects include man-made islands, extravagant hotels, and some of the largest shopping malls in the world.
- Bahrain - a small island country with a thriving art, music and literature community. It is home to the Bahrain National Museum which is known for its stunning seaside setting and its rich archeological collections.
- Qatar - a small peninsula off the Arabian Peninsula. The capital city of Doha is home to museums, such as the Museum of Islamic Art and the Katara Cultural Village. South of Doha is the Khor Al Adaid, also known as the Inland Sea, famous for its stunning landscape composed of a shallow Persian Gulf surrounded by crescent-shaped dunes.
First Ever Dedicated Arabian Peninsula Tour Packages Introduced By Ya'lla Tours USA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts