First Ever Dedicated Arabian Peninsula Tour Packages Introduced By Ya'lla Tours USA
PORTLAND, Ore., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ya'lla Tours USA has just developed five new tour packages to key destinations in the Arabian Peninsula. Demand for more extensive luxury travel to these destinations drove Ya'lla to create these packages that allow for more in-depth experiences that are not possible on the stopover visits most tour operators offer.
The tours include the following countries:
- Oman - a land of enormous geographical variety, in just a few days, visitors can experience strikingly rugged coast, rolling sand dunes, green valleys, misty mountain peaks and pristine, sandy beaches.
- Abu Dhabi – a member of the United Arab Emirates in the southeast of the Arabian Peninsula sharing borders with Saudi Arabia and Oman, as well as two of its fellow emirates, Dubai and Sharjah. Travelers can visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world or the museum known as Zayed House.
- Dubai - a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. The city is famous for skyscrapers and boasts the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa. Other ambitious development projects include man-made islands, extravagant hotels, and some of the largest shopping malls in the world.
- Bahrain - a small island country with a thriving art, music and literature community. It is home to the Bahrain National Museum which is known for its stunning seaside setting and its rich archeological collections.
- Qatar - a small peninsula off the Arabian Peninsula. The capital city of Doha is home to museums, such as the Museum of Islamic Art and the Katara Cultural Village. South of Doha is the Khor Al Adaid, also known as the Inland Sea, famous for its stunning landscape composed of a shallow Persian Gulf surrounded by crescent-shaped dunes.
"We felt that all of these countries were deserving as their own unique destination, rather than just as a stopover," said Ronen Paldi, President of Ya'lla Tours USA. "At the same time, we applied our strict standard of excellence on these vacations with features such as luxury hotels, private tours, hand pick selected tour guides, special arrival service at the airport, desert safaris and other unique features."
Ya'lla Tours has partnered with Emirates and Qatar Airways which provide, together with other airlines, 17 daily nonstop flights from the U.S. to the region. Flights leave from cities such as Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, New York, Chicago and Washington, D.C. The prices depend on the number of nights and the hotel chosen and can range from $1,200 to $6,400. Ya'lla is planning a Fam Trip for executive agents to familiarize themselves with these destinations and the Ya'lla services there in late 2013.Those interested in these Ya'lla Tours vacation packages should visit their travel agent. Itineraries and pricing can be viewed at Ya'lla's new website www.yallatours.com. Travel agents can phone 1-800-644-1595. About Ya'lla Tours USA Founded in 1993, Ya'lla Tours USA delivers life-changing travel experiences in many exotic Mediterranean destinations such as Egypt, Morocco, Israel, Turkey, Jordan and Greece. Ya'lla Tours USA is also the only wholesale tour company licensed by the US Treasury to operate legal travel to Cuba. More information on Ya'lla, which means "let's go" in Hebrew and Arabic, is available at www.yallatours.com or by calling 800 644 1595. SOURCE Ya'lla Tours USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV